Approved Debtor Education

About Bankruptcy Debtor Education

Under federal law, you are required to obtain debtor education from a qualified non-profit agency after filing for bankruptcy.  Failure to do so may result in no discharge of debts being issued.

The Executive Office for the United States Trustee ("EOUST") regulates and approves agencies authorized to provide such educational services. EOUST approval does not endorse or guarantee the quality of any Agency's services.

See this page for a list of EOUST approved debtor education agencies.