Paper Copies of Bankruptcy Documents

Paper copies of bankruptcy documents can be obtained in person, by mail, or by using Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER).  To sign up for a PACER account, register at is external).  

In order to obtain copies of bankruptcy documents, you must have a bankruptcy case number.  Bankruptcy case numbers can be obtained toll free through the Court's automated Voice Case Information System (VCIS) at (866) 222-8029 or from a public access terminal at the Bankruptcy Court Clerk's office.

Photocopy fees and Search of Court Record fees may apply.  Please refer to the Bankruptcy Court Fee Schedule for more information regarding photocopy fees, Search of Court Records fees, and the Court’s Check Acceptance Policy.